with CURRYiT Punjabi Kadai Masala
The flavorful kadai paneer, kadai mushroom, kadai mix veg are among highly sought after dishes that are relished by all vegetarians.
Kadai Vegetable is a dish that offers a treat to your senses with distinct complex flavors arising from the aromatics such as onions, ginger, garlic, bell peppers and a strikingly pleasant aroma from the ground roasted spices.
Perfecting the combination of rich spices to get the flavour right and preparing a sumptuous Kadai Vegetable dish can take a while. However, that’s no reason to refrain from enjoying the appetizing Kadai Vegetables as CURRYiT Punjabi Kadai Masala offers the blissful taste you are seeking in your home-made dish.
Tips to Make Your Kadai Vegetables Extra Special
- Saute the medley of vegetables you want to cook in mustard oil to enhance the taste of the dish.
- Ensure that the veggies are cooked well and hold their shape. Don’t let them get too soft or mushy.
- Keep the dish on flame till the required consistency is reached.
- To lessen the spice, you can also add fresh cream.
- Mixed Veggies of choice
- 1 CURRYiT Punjabi Kadai Masala Pack
- Chopped coriander for garnish
How To Make Kadai Vegetables: Directions
- In a pan, add CURRYiT Punjabi Kadai Masala paste
- Add 180ml (1 teacups) of water and vegetables
- Cook on sim for 20-30 mins
Frequently Asked Questions
As the name suggests, veggies are the stars of the show in the Kadai Vegetable recipe. A medley of onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, chillies, potatoes, French beans, cauliflower and various assorted veggies are seasoned with spices to make this satisfying finger-licking dish.
Yes, bell peppers – green, orange, yellow and red, offer refreshing flavour, texture and a splash of colour with their enticing, distinctive hues to Kadai Vegetables which makes them a key ingredient in the recipe, not to be missed by any chance.